1- Listening and speaking.
2- Reading and writing.
3- Using technology.
4- High thinking skills.
5- Culture. -To explain how you make something. - To use sequencing words. - To ask about how something was made. Unit 10L.1 Discovery Peer learning Self learning Plane models Listening test Oral test
- To learn to say how to make something. Unit 10L.2 Discovery Cooperative work Peer learning (pair) Clock model Listening test Oral test
-To take about thing you or other people did. - To ask about things people did.
Unit 10L.3 Discussion Self learning Learning by story A book cover
Dialogue Written tests
- To practice using always and never. - To revise transport. Unit (11) L.1 Learning by story Playing roles Peer learning Pair work Oral test Casset
-To be able to talk about the way people travel. - To practice always and never. Unit (11) L.2 Brain storming Games and competition solving problems Write 3 sentences Oral test Casset
-To practice using always and never. - To practice saying (e I). Unit (11) L.3 Discussion Discovery Cooperative work
Form sentences Singing Written tests Port folio
-To practice talking about the weather. Unit (12) L.1 Brain storming Playing roles Peer learning Collect pictures of the weather Oral test Casset tapes
- To learn how to talk about the weather for cast. Unit (12) L.2 Solving problems Cooperative work Discussion Draw (Pyramids rain clouds) Oral test Casset tapes
-To be able to listen. - To a report about a visit. - To learn the four paints of the compass. Unit (12) L.3 Discovery Peer learning Me search (Al fayoum) Dialogues Ask and answer questions Portfolio
- To revise key vocabulary and language from units 10, 11 and 12
L.1 Discovery Cooperative work Me search (Al fayoum) Dialogues Ask and answer questions Portfolio
- To practice describing scenes. - To practice reading maps.
L.2 Brain storming Discovery Discussion Dialogue Read and answer Paragraph
- To talk about things people always and never do.
L.3 Cooperative work Competitions Make a wall chart
- To use can for polite requests. - To practice numbers up to 99. Unit (13)L.1 Playing roles Peer learning Self learning Price table
-To practice How much and prices. - To revise colours and sizes. Unit (13)L.2 Imagination Solving problems Peer learning (pair) Add and subtract money Written test Portfolio
- To ask for things and answer politely. - To practice the phonic/sh/ - To sing a song. - To identify clothes. Unit (13)L.3 Peer learning Discussion Discovery Collect some other words that begin with sh
Circle the right picture
- To revise the seasons. - To revise hot and cold. - To practice whats your favorite? Unit (14)L.1 Brain storming Peer learning Collect pictures of the seasons
- To practice hot and cold. - To describe the seasons. - To revise weather words.
Unit (14)L.2 Discovery Discussion Self learning Make a season wheel Complete the missing letter Portfolio
- To ractise asking about the months and seasons. - To practice the phonic/ing/ - To sing a song. Unit (14)L.3 Discussion Learning by singing Discussion Singing Complete the missing letter Portfolio
- To practice the past simple questions, answers and negatives. - To practice questions with how for…? - To practice numbers. Unit (15)L.1 Learning by story imagination Brain storming Write 3 sentences
- To practice large numbers and talking about distances. Unit (15)L.2 Competition Peer learning Imagination Draw a mapI Egypt
- To read and listen about a visit to Luxor. - To practice the past simple. - To practice spelling key vocabulary words. Unit (15)L.3 Discovery Self learning Learning by story Collect pictures of famous places in Luxor and Aswan Listening test Activity book
- To revise the present simple. - To revise key vocabulary and language from units 13,14,15 Revision (1) Cooperative work Peer learning Discussion Dictation Oral test Cosset tapes
- To revise questions and answer (present simple). - To revise numbers/ distances. Revision (2) Self learning Solving problems Competition and Gomes Ask and answer questions Oral test Cosset tapes
- To revise key language and vocabulary from the book. Revision (3) Self learning Practical show Ask and answer questions Read and answer Paragraph
- To talk about needs. - To revise containers.
Unit (16)(1) Playing roles Discussion Self learning Dialogue Make a model e-mail Note books
- To learn more vocabulary for containers. - To talk about quantities needed. Unit (16)(2) Cooperative work Discovery Discussion Complete Make a model e-mail Note books
- To talk about what you need to buy. - To write what some one bought. - To read weighs from. - To sing a song. Unit (16)(3) Peer learning Games and competition Learning by singing Pictures of vegetables and fruit
Pictures of fruit
- To practice comparatives. - To revise vocabulary for fruit. Unit (17)(1) Discovery Learning by story Discussion Pictures of vegetables and fruit
Pictures of fruit
- To have further practice of bigger than. - To practice smaller than. - To make comparisons between different people and different animals. Unit (17)(2) Discovery Self learning Cooperative work Comparison Dialogue Written tests
- To practice describing and comparisons in games. - To practice the phonic. - To sing a song. Unit (17)(3) Games Self learning Learning by singing Quiz Dialogue Written tests
- To practice need. - To revise can for permission. - To revise museum and souvenir vocabulary. Unit (18) L. 1 Discovery Imagination Dramatization Dialogue Oral test Casset
- To learn museum and souvenir vocabulary. - To practice buy in the past tense. Unit (18) L. 2 Peer learning Cooperative work Self learning Dialogue Oral test Casset
- To learn and practice irregular past tense verbs. - To revise vocabulary for souvenir. Unit (18) L. 3 Brain storming Solving problems Discovery
Write a paragraph